Thursday, November 29, 2007

Festival of Trees



Tonight we went to the Festival of Trees, an annual Christmas tradition for our Family.

The Festival of Trees is a fundraiser for Primary Childrens Medical Center to help those children less fortunate in paying their medical expenses.

Usually I pick out a tree that is my favorite and this year I couldn't decide between two, so I took pictures of both. The "upside down fairy tree" was really cool, and something unique that I hadn't ever seen before, and the "Darth Vader" tree was also a favorite for me and both of the boys!

Happy Holidays
(Posted by Nathan)

1 comment:

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

That Darth tree is pretty cool!
Good to see that Nathan is getting into the blogging thing!

Nathan - you can set up the music player to play the songs randomly, so it doesn't always start with Castle on a Cloud. Go back to the player site, change the setting to Random Play and reupload the HTML.
I can show you how on Monday!