Friday, November 16, 2007

7 Days of Thanksgiving

I thought it would be appropriate to express my gratitude for various things during this season of thanks, so starting today, through Thanksgiving, you can read about one thing a day for which I am particularly thankful. I'll start with someone I've been grateful for especially the last few days. Eliza has always been a great baby, so good that I often want to pinch myself to see if it's a dream, but less than a week ago Nathan set the crib up (finally) and I wasn't necessarily optimistic of the outcome, considering our track record of babies and kids sleeping where they should. To my astonishment, however, little angel baby has slept 8-9 hours 3 of the last 5 nights, and 6-7 hours the other 2. I know we could have some regression, but for now I am extremely thankful for such an extraordinary baby!

No comments: