Sunday, November 18, 2007

3rd Day of Thanks

I have already expressed thanks for my children, and I think we all know that I would have none of them without my awesome husband. I appreciate so much having a husband who encourages any decision I make, be it to stay at home and be a mom, or to put a child in this musical theater class or that pre-school. There's a decent amount of pressure involved with being the manager of household affairs, but Nathan trusts me with that responsibility, and offers his support whenever possible. I am thankful for the way he loves our children, and that he treats me well so that they can see how two people in love should treat each other. He takes his responsibility as head of household seriously, and I am grateful each day for such a man in my home and my life!

1 comment:

Jenna Wood said...

Husbands are the greatest! Especially ours.