Saturday, June 27, 2009

East Canyon part 1

In honor of my dad's visit, I am honoring my step-mom's request that I update my blog! There's not enough space in the blogging world to update all of you on everything that's gone on lately, so I'll keep it simple and let you know what we've been doing the last few weeks.
Last week we went camping at East Canyon Resort. Isaac and Emily loved riding their bikes around (Emily so much that I couldn't even get her to stop for a picture), Adam hung around camp quite a bit with mom and dad (see him with a hummingbird), and Eliza was just Eliza. She ran around, got into things which should just be left alone, and had a great time doing it! It was a fun, but wet, trip.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

April said...

Yeah!!!! I'm so glad that you updated your blog I have been waiting for sooooo long:) j/k. What fun pictures, I'm glad you had fun at East Canyon

charmsbylois said...

Good job updating your blog although the Barry Manilow thing oops, " music ", nearly had me running for the door or at least the off switch! LOL

Thanks for showing Phil and Jacob a great time. I am glad to have them home! xo, Lois