Sunday, December 30, 2007

At least it's not a week earlier

Okay, so I counted myself quite lucky that we had no sick children throughout the whole Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas folderol, and now I'll just say, "At least it's just the boys . . ." Yes, we finally got sick, but we caught it pretty early, because Isaac could have developed pneumonia from his lung infection, but we had him in to the dr. just hours after a fever popped up, and Adam really only has a cold, it's just exasperated by his asthma. It could be worse, and with all the medications, I think we're doing pretty well. So I really can't complain. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Jenna Wood said...

I'm so sorry the boys are sick! Emma was puking this morning and I was just thinking the same thing--good thing we made it through Christmas!