Thursday, November 22, 2007

7th Day of Thanks

I will conclude my posts of thanks with an extra helping of gratitude for my membership in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I think because of that I have more to be thankful for on an everyday basis. I am grateful to know the eternal nature of families, because I want to spend forever with mine. I am grateful to know that choosing the right might sometimes be hard, but also well worth it. I am grateful to be able to worship it freely in this country. I am grateful that my home is a safe haven when we allow the spirit to dwell here. My testimony allows me so much confidence in the future, not just mine, but the future of my children.
I have so much to be grateful for, and for all of it I give thanks!

1 comment:

Lara said...

Hi! I saw your link off a friend's blog and just wanted to say you have a cute blog. And amen amen amen to this post!