Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wishing you a Happy New Year


Here are the Wood children wishing you a marvelous 2009 in their Christmas 2008 clothes. I've been delinquent in my blogging, and one resolution of mine is to do better, especially considering I sent an invitation with my Christmas cards to check out our blog to see what we've been doing. Clearly checking our blog won't help much, so I'm determined to do better. You can see the kids were in good spirits before Christmas. They were even more excited after opening their present from us Christmas morning. Just like 3/4 of everyone you know, we got a Wii (I'm sure between last year and this year, you must know at least 10 people who got the exact same thing for their family). It's been lots of fun for all of us. Even Eliza can help us make music videos on Wii Music. Rock on, and may this year be even better than last!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

April said...

I love that you updated your blog!!! Also I love the matching ties & black shirts, very nice:) Everyone did a great job of posing and . . . looking at the camera!

Sarah Roberts said...

happy new year to you guys too!

Michael Roberts said...

Happy New Years Woods!

Denise said...

Hi Paula,
So happy to have connected with you. Thanks for the Christmas card, what a darling family you have. Hope you guys are having a very happy new year! I have a blog too, www.justlookatthecamera.blogspot.com. Take care,
Denise