Tuesday, May 20, 2008

poor emily!

Why does Emily look so sad? And what's with the disfigured features? Perhaps it is because she just had a little playground accident while running an obstacle course during the Scera Youth Theater end-of-season party. Instead of ducking under the bar at the top of the slide, she ran right into it. The doctor said she may have broken her nose, and he sent us to an oral surgeon who thankfully told us that her gums wouldn't need stitches, but that they would heal on their own.

But Emily has also had lots of fun lately. I'll be trying to update my blog more regularly now that the school year is winding down, and also because I got a new camera for Mother's Day so I can take pictures and blog about them all by myself! Keep tuning in, I can only get better at this.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Nothing more pathetic that a big ole fat lip!
Email me and I'll get you invited to our blog again!
sjeyring@yahoo.com

Sarah Roberts said...

oh how sad:( poor thing

Cheryl said...

Poor girl. That makes me so sad.